The Aims of the Foundation Stage
- To ensure each child has a happy and positive experience of school.
- To create a safe place for children to be.
- To make learning a rich and enjoyable experience.
- To provide exciting and stimulating resources in a challenging and motivating environment.
- To provide a curriculum based on first-hand experience.
- To value the support and role of parents in their child’s education.
- To encourage children to uphold the Crowlees Values.
- To help children develop curious minds, independent natures and a love of learning.
- To challenge all children to achieve their potential.
- To create happy memories.
Our Foundation Stage booklet should give you all the key information you need. Download it here.
Please do not hesitate to talk to any member of staff if you have any questions.
POLICIES & GUIDANCE
Click on the links below to download and print the full policy documents.